Sunday, April 11, 2010

Graphic studio- movie poster project

I've been wanting to do a matte painting for a while now, and this project gave me a reason to. I didn't spend all that much time on it, though, so while it looks okay shrunk down, it starts breaking down at full size.

You can see my brush strokes, places I didn't erase completely, or I erased messily, and places that don't really make all that much sense where I pasted the photos together. I'll give it another shot when I have more time- I'm swamped with work with only two weeks left of classes.

All in all, though, I'm pretty pleased with the results.

No comments:

Post a Comment